Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best eye liner for those with oily skin?

My make-up is very basic: powder, blush, lipstick and eye-liner. But it's so hard for me to look for eye-liner that doesn't end up at the bottom of my eyes. They usually smudge because I have oily skin, even my eye-lids get oily! I also have very sensitive eyes so I'm trying to be picky in choosing an eye-liner (I had an irritation before and had to stop using it for awhile). Does anyone have any suggestions?Best eye liner for those with oily skin?
try using the eyeliner as you usually do and then setting it with an eyeshadow that matches the eyeliner color or a translucent powder. or wet an eyeliner brush, swipe it across the shadow and then use it as regular liner and setting it with the same shadow color. i hope this helps.





XOXO


KatielynBest eye liner for those with oily skin?
get a waterproof one.


or this one:


it's kinda expensive, but it's totally amazing, if you dont beleieve me go to sephora and try it. i love it sooooo much.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
i have an oily skin too ,and i use define a line eyeliner by maybelline
almay!!!! is the bestt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention