Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best mascaras n black eye liner pencils u've used?

im looking for a mascara thats in a reasonable price n it can make my lashes look curly and long but not clumpy. these are the mascaras ive used:


clinique high impact


loreal volume shockin


urban decay big fat mascara


bourjois pump up mascara


estee lauder maximum curling


maxfactor masterpieceBest mascaras n black eye liner pencils u've used?
Mac eyeliner is the best you'll ever find. I have smolder and even tho its pretty expensive compared to other eyeliners, the pencil itself lasts a long time and you only need to apply it once for it to last the whole day.





For mascaras I use L'oreal's SHOCKING. It's pretty crazy how long your lashes will look and it doesn't clump as much as other ones do.Best mascaras n black eye liner pencils u've used?
Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara. The brush is more like a comb, so it goes on a little differently. Do not touch once you put it on, it will smear until its dried.
You should use Rimmel makeup. Rimmel has a mascara that has a comb-like applicator instead of a brush. It really helps to declumpify your lashes. Rimmel's eyeliners are all metallic and they look good on everybody. So, I suggest Rimmel cosmetics. I use it and I love it!
Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara


the new philosophy mascara


Big Tease by Bare Minerals





for eyeliners


Hardy Candy super slim eyeliner


Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner


Dior Show eyeliner
check out these products, too :


maybeline eyeliner, and any product of lancaster. they are really really great
mascars- nyc. curling mascara is only 3 or 4 dollars and really curls your eyelashes.


eyeliner- i dont know- most crayon liners seem to work good. id avoid liquid ones, they smudge
lancome for you all!!! fatale, definicls, magnifite(smth like that) and of course hypnose. hypnose is commonly used by speakers.
k for mascara, use great lash or lancome they both work amazingly





and for eyeliner, hard candy and philosophy from sephora is amazing!!
Avon has a new mascara out called super full and I love it! I have spent years looking for the perfect mascara and I think I found it. Try it!!
My favorite mascara is L'Oreal Voluminous. I find that on my lashes, I get length and volume with no clumps. And it comes in that dark carbon black, too. If you want more curl, try an eyelash curler; they are relatively cheap and will work better than the curling mascara formulas.


As for eyeliners, Avon has some nice formulas (and colors) and they are inexpensive. They have a skinny black eyeliner that works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention