Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Liner and mascara for blue eyes?

Okay so i have blue eyes, and I generally line my eyes with black liner, then top it off with a black mascara. I've heard that colors other than black can be better for blue eyes, like brown, and I've also heard that navy or plum can really make eyes pop, although I'm not sure if that applies for blue eyes. So do you have any suggestions on what colors I should use? And, how I should apply it? Cause currently with my liner, this may sounds kinda weird, but i only line the inner top and bottom rims, it makes my eyes pop, plus I suck at drawing a consistent line. All help appreciated :)Liner and mascara for blue eyes?
Black mascara's a good choice. As for liner, you could go for plum or a charcoal. If you're blonde, you can get away with blue. Also, when you say bottom rims, do you mean the pink/red part right next to your eye? Because that's bad for your eyes. It would look just as good along your lash line.





You may want me to shut up already, but another thing: you probably don't need to outline the entire bottom of your eye with liner. It looks better the less you actually notice the makeup...Liner and mascara for blue eyes?
Almay has a collection for eye colors. they have liners, shadows, and mascara. you should probably use that!








mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I have blue eyes but I just use black. Purple goes really well with blue eyes though. You can get it in liners but I'm not sure about mascara.
I'd say black makes blue eyes pop because any color that's not close to blue will make your eyes pop.





Plum would be good and would match your eyes, you could also try a light blue eye shadow too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention