Friday, June 25, 2010

What color eye liner is best to use for big dark brown eyes?

i have big eyes but i have big circles under my eyes as well so everytime i put eyeliner on it looks like someone hit me in the face. am i doing something wrong, please help, thanxxWhat color eye liner is best to use for big dark brown eyes?
I am a master make-up artist of 22 years http://www.beautifulbrides.org You need to use some corrective concealor mixed in with your regular concealor under your eyes. The corrective concealor is yellow and MAC sells a great one.





You can never get rid of under eye circles but can ';minimize'; them. I also suggest only lining 1/4 bottom on your eyes or 1/2 the most and keep your liner thin and crisp. Don't smudge it too much. It's o.k. to use mascara on your bottom lashes.





You can never rid of under eye discoloration so don't spend alot of money on false advertising. It's hereditary.





If you follow these instructions you will greatly improve your under eye discolorations.





In fact, my bride on my home page had terrible under eye darkness and she looks great once I finished with her makeup and she made it to my home page of my site with good make-up.





Hope that helps. If I can be of any further help please email me at valerie@beautifulbrides.org





I am the real deal and can give you good advise.





Warmly,





Valerie Schneider


Master Make-Up Artist


561-866-4470What color eye liner is best to use for big dark brown eyes?
Perhaps you need practice applying it. Black is usually good but if you want them to stand out green eyeliner makes brown eyes stand out. =)
Dark blue, plumb, dark olive green
hmmm i would try using some under eye conceler and only using liner on the the top lash, black is classic for brown eyes. get enough sleep and plenty of water might help with the bags a little.
NAVY
more dark than dark brown eye liner
Stop using eyeliner on the bottom of your eyes, your just making them look darker. Try using a dark brown or black eyeliner at the top of the eye lid...that might make them look better
Black would look best in my opinion and stand out well.
Oh, I have a friend like this. She started wearing eyeliner and it looked really bad. You need some concealer under your eyes! I have this problem too, and I'm able to wear it. If eyeliner still looks bad or you can't use concealer, just wear a black, volumizing mascara.





Hope I was able to help!





(yes, black is classic for brown eyes)
yellow co lour or green colour is the best colour to use for big dark brown eyes.
Brown eyeliner reduces the look of puffiness and it creates the illusion that the puffiness under your eyes isnt that bad. Also put concealer under your eyes then foundation. Also to bring otu your eyecolor use blue eyeliner from maybeline, and purple from Almay is awesome too!
Brownish black. Not to harsh, yet enough to highlight your pretty brown eyes. Not black, that's to dramatic..in my opinion. I always thought it best to accent what you have rather than trying to make what you do not. As for your circles, go to a good department store, like Macy's and check out Cliques make up help..they can help you find something just for your skin tone, and it lasts forever!!
I have brown eyes and I use a grey kohl pencil, the effect is smokey but subtle enough for daytime wear as it's not too harsh or dark. Dark blue would also work well, and aubergine colours pick up on the gold tones in your brown irises.


Bright colours like peacock blue look great for special occasions.
HI.





I think that you can try the brown or deep brown. You're lucky to have big eyes, because every women wants to have big eyes.


Remember if you want to do your eye small,


use your eye liner in all eye border ( top and bottom), if you want your eye bigger, use your eye liner no where the eye begin, a little bit separate. ( I hope that your understand my english jeje, I'm latina and my english is no good jeje) I'm a beauty consultant .www.marykay.com/jackiesalinas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention