Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color eyeshadow, liner & mascara brings out brown eyes?

I am fair skin, brown eys and dirty blonde hair.


What line of make-up do you recommend?What color eyeshadow, liner %26amp; mascara brings out brown eyes?
Since you are fair, try a shimmery green in the eyes with bronze accents.





If you develop more of a tan, or use a self tanner, then you can do cocoa/bronze colors.





Eyeliners should be brown or bronze and mascara should be brown-black (never straight black)





These combos look beautiful with brown eyes.





I know because I have been experimenting with my own eyes for years till I found just the right colors. (I'm blonde too)What color eyeshadow, liner %26amp; mascara brings out brown eyes?
youll find some great skincare and makeup tips here
Purples bring out brown eyes...also if you try to use some shimmery powder on your inner corners of your eyes!Try to use the Maybelline';Volum' express 5x longer mascara';. It works great I use it.Try to use a dark eyeliner or if you aren't wearing eyeshadow, try to use a dark purple eyeliner...they look great.Try them on first...see if you like it.GOOD LUCK!
aubergine, plum, olive all are beautiful with brown eyes
shades of purple or light/natural browns
k here for brown eyes ;] : you can get this mascara from avon that comes in all these colours: Pink, light pink, brown, dark brown , theres a special way to put it on, bye
Purples and browns :)
go to wal-mart, target, or wherever and get the intensity make-up they have...they have it for blue,brown, green, and sumthin else...hope this helps! :-)
I am about the same coloring as you are, and I use light and dark brown eyeshadow, black or dark brown eyeliner, and I don't use mascara, but if I did, it would probably be black or dark brown. Hope this helps!
well with brown eyes, golden eyeshadow looks awesome ( i have brown eyes too, except my hair is black), black eyeliner, adn just plain black mascara.
i would do brown or black liner, black mascara and gold, light purple, or light green shadow....i love purple on brown eyes! you can also try the almay eye color enhancer shadows, liners, and mascaras that are designed to bring out your eyes!
I would say black
black eyeliner and mascara
black eyeliner and mascara, and grayish purple eyeshadow. Or try blue euyeshadow
I have similar coloring and I like blue, purple, and brown for eyeshadow. I use a brown/black mascara and eyeliner.
The line I find is not a big deal. Get a nice sheer foundation, a shimmery base shadow, I use an ivory but you can use white, and brush a sheer layer on the lid to the brow, then in the crease and over the lid I put some color, depending on my mood. I have a shimmery gold (goldust, not mustard yellow), a cranberry and a smoke color. I use brown eyeliner and mascara, but black is ok too. Sometimes I outline around my eyes with a gold pencil too, top and bottom, then a very thin dark brown line close to my lashes.
Try various shades of purple. My sister has big brown eyes, and purple looks GREAT on her.
I always seem to get compliments when I wear purple eyeshadow, black liner, and black mascara. I am also fair skined with brown eyes but i have reddish brown hair.
try blackest black eyeliner and mascara and a sort of brown eyeshadow..
black eyliner dark brown mascara and green eyeshadow
For your eyeshadow anyone can use browns or charcoal shades. Being that you are a dirty blonde I would try





Peachy color for you base over the entire lid and eye area. Then go back with a dark brown just at the lash on the upper lid, into the crease of your eye a bit and then maybe a little along the lash on the lower lid if you want a mysterious kinda look.





Then line with a dark chocolate liner that is soft. If you have large eyes line as much in the lash along the entire upper lid. Start heavier on the outside corner and then thinner as you work in. Line the lower lid in the lashes about halfway or go all the way to close your eye up a bit more. Smudge with your finger and touch up if you smudge too much. This gives a smokey look.





You can do the same technique with a lighter kind gold shade of shadow that sparkles a bit and then put that along the lower lash after the liner instead of the brown for a retro-sixties kinda look.





If you want an everyday look that is quick and easy (not something Bobbie Brown likes to do, but I do) Use your blush in an upward stroke on your lid very lightly. Line the lashes just a bit in the corners and apply mascara. Finsh with a little of the same blush right on the apples of your cheeks (make an exagerated smile and apply to the too humps formed on either side of your nose...gives a sunkissed look) and some lipglass in a light sparkling shade.





You look done, but not overdone say for a ballgame, shopping trip or picnic. Everyone looks a little silly in the hot summer sun with tons of make-up on.





Go to counters in the mall for free make-overs, call your local Beauticontrol, Avon, and MaryKaye consultants for a free one-on-one at home makeover, go on their homepages for more tips.





beautipage.com/sacevedo





Good luck!!
Brown or dark brown eyeliner, depending on how dark your eyes are, and brown mascara. Black mascara is a big no-no, because it doesn't match your natural tones!





People with brown eye can wear a lot more colors than any other for shadows. Use a shimmery beige colour underneath your eyebrows. On top of your eye, use a peachy or a rosy pink. Blend them together. For evening wear, try and do the ';smoky eyes'; technique and use a turquoise or extremely shimmery lilac. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention