Friday, June 25, 2010

What Eye liner is best for a brown eyed Me?

a question I have. I am a brunett with brown eyes. A soft brown not dark. What is the best eye liner color to bring out my eyes. I want natural look, nothing to dramatic. Ive tryed both Black, Brown and charcoal. I need some tips and advice, Please help meWhat Eye liner is best for a brown eyed Me?
Virtual Makeover is great. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below.What Eye liner is best for a brown eyed Me?
Try a kelly green or a charcol blue for eyeliner. For a more natural look try a bronze-tinged brown or a cocoa colour.





For more ideas visit http://beauty.about.com/cs/browneyes/index.htm
You should try a green or blue eyeliner. My sisters have brown eyes and green eyeliner looks really good on them.
well you do kind of the opposite. use a green eyeliner/shadow. i have green eyes so i use brown and purple, see?
Try a not dark-but not a light brown or grays and different color blacks!!!
Dark Green, Deep Purple, Navy Blue, with brown eyes can wear any of it. I have similar traits and change colors often, my favorite is Green. With colored eyeliner, be sparing on the botton of the eye. My best tip, apply your eyecolor first the line stays neater and resists transfer to the eyelid later.
The make-up lady on ';What Not To Wear'; always recommends an opposite shade. I have blue eyes and when I tried brown, I was really surprised about what a difference it made. You should go to a make up counter in the better department stores , and try several shades till you find one that looks right.
dark brown,purple, or a black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention