Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best eye-liner out there?

I have dark brown eyes so I like black eyeliner, only problem I don't know which one works best. I want one that won't come off if you blink or rub, but is washable in the shower. I also want it to be non-liquid, but not the colored pencil type either. I like the smooth moist pencil type if you know what I mean. Thanks for answering!1What is the best eye-liner out there?
Honestly, I've always used Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner. There are a few different shade, and I do use the black. Its not oil based so it doesnt rub off when you blink/rub, and it is in a very easy to use ';spin despense'; stick so theres no sharpening involved. It lasts a very long time. I started selling avon too so I buy most of my makeup from them now, but I've used the glimmersticks since I was in highschool. If youre interested in learning more about the ';non rub off'; eye wear or you have questions or want to order I posted my website below. FYI- glimmersticks are also on sale in this brochure for 2.99 theyre normally 4.99. At the website you can chose to shop online, shipping is free and you can have it shipped directly to you. Feel free to click on ';contact me'; on the website to ask questions!What is the best eye-liner out there?
Avon has a bunch.. i think their Glimerstick kind is what you might like. I find that the pencil stays the best..and comes off good too.. never ahd any problems.. but the Glimerstick kind is the soft retractable kind. I trust eveything from Avon.. and have been using it for years.. definitly reccomend
Avon has a twist tube one that works very well!


It's not hard like a pencil but not liquid either.


It works very well!
the absolute best is REVLON COLOR STAY EYELINER. Its not a kohl pencil and its not liquid, just what you wanted! It lasts when you swim, cry, rub your eye and pretty much all day long.


I suggest lining your eye before you put on eyeshadow (if you even wear it) so the pigment will have direct contact with your skin and stay. Then apply eyeshadow, if you get it on the liner or mess up just reapply the liner after to make it standout and fix imperfections! Then your ready for mascara : )





The best way for me to remove Revlon color stay eyeliner is to dip a clean q-tip in conditioner and gently rub. Its a cheap eye make up remover that doesn't burn your eyes and conditions the soft skin around your eyes!





GOOD LUCK!
MAC (brown around $8)
strangely enough my absolute favorite is made by NYC and its like 99 cents..





goes on super smooth almost like marker but not and comes off when i wash my face..
wet n wild


cheap %26amp; works great
Yeah I know what you mean. The Automatic eyeliner by Bee-Luscious is exactly what you are looking for it has the soft end like you want and will stay where you put it. It is available on-line.
The Automatic Eyeliner by Bee-Luscious is the best one you can get. It won't come off like the ones you have used. Search for them on Google or Yahoo.
try smashbox they have a great one there. its the best.
Glimmersticks by Avon in ';Blackest Black';. It is BY FAR the best EVER!! It is a soft pencil, and it is the kind the you just roll up so you never have to sharpen, and it last all day. I work 7am to 6pm and I don't have to touch up at all!!
I also have dark brown eyes and use black eyeliner. My favorite would have to be the powerpencil: Engraved. Made by MAC. It's kinda pricey but lasts forever and worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention