Friday, June 25, 2010

Which color eye-liner looks best with black glasses?

I have brown eyes (in the sun there really light) and I have medium toned skin. My hair is brown with caramel streaks in it and my glasses are black. Also, should I try a eyeshadow? I really like the smokey-eye look.


Which color eye-liner and eyeshadow should I use?Which color eye-liner looks best with black glasses?
First of all....get contacts. It's hard to notice eyeshadow when there's some UGLY glasses on your face. Ummm...no black please...yuck!! I'd go with shimmery bronze.Which color eye-liner looks best with black glasses?
Blue eyeshadow looks really good with on brown eyes, and is really good for the smokey eye look. As for eyeliner, black always looks good and is the best choice. I have black glasses and bronw eyes... and that's what i usually use...:)





For more on make up:





http://reviews.ebay.com/Choosing-and-app鈥?/a>





Hope this helps:)
if u use black they will look like they are blending in with the glasses i use a light brown so it looks natrual and it looks good with black glasses
black.
black...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention