Friday, June 25, 2010

Whats the best color eye liner for blue eyes?

I was thinking about going with a dark blue because black is too harsh I thnk.Whats the best color eye liner for blue eyes?
I always wear a darker blue color or black/brown eye liner.





Black is too harsh, unless you have a lot of black in the outfit you are wearing.Whats the best color eye liner for blue eyes?
If your eyes are a deeper blue try a navy eyeliner because it will really bring out the hues in your eyes. If your eyes are a lighter blue this will still work but a lavender or light brown eyeliner would also be good. Report Abuse

i think black really makes the light eyes pop out :)
white,green,or dark blue
then if u don't like black then try a brown or the blue and see how it looks
Use brown eyeliner. It is the spectral opposite of blue and will intensify the blue! Use violet eyeshadow and some gray blue for highlights.
Dark colours like brown or black
What ever you go with, go light. Blue eyes do not need much accent.
I have blue eyes and tend to go for dark brown but dark purple(Clinique's Violet or MAC Prunela) is nice too. You might go to a makeup counter and just let them experiment with you, have you ever had a free makeover? They are fun...and there is no obligation to buy anything.
I use brown. I always get great complements on my blue eyes when I use brown eyeliner!
I think you should deff go brown
To make your eyes pop, wear eye makeup that contrasts with your eye color (is on the opposite side of the color wheel). For blue eyes, that would be brown or anything with an orange undertone (bronze, peach, etc.) So I would definitely say brown eyeliner since bronze and peaches are really more eyeshadow colors than eyeliner!





Black eyeliner can appear too harsh on some people, especially people with light-colored eyes, pale skin, or light hair. I personally think black eyeliner only looks good on people with dark skintones or dark eyes.





I have blue eyes myself, and my favorite eyeliner is a medium, warm brown (though on occasion I'll wear other colors just for fun). Since I also have very pale skin and blonde hair, if I were to wear black eyeliner, it would stand out so much that the attention would be on my eyeliner, not my actual eyes!
I have blue/gray eyes.





Different shades of grays, silvers, and dark browns work best. I don't like regular brown it doesn't do much for my eyes. I like black eyeliner except I use a Kohl instead it's much more soft and doesn't look as harsh. And some black mascara your good to go.
whats really pretty on girls with blue eyes is like a blueishh greenish eyeliner or brown with light pink with a touch of gold eye shadow... i should know i have blue eyes. but hope i helped thankss
I don't have blue eyes, but a lot of my friends do and they use brown...i think that it looks good!!
try using a thick silver or peach colored sparkly eyeshade pencil to line ur eyelids looks great on blue eyes....u could use a grey or charcoal colored eyeliner for a more dramatic smoky effect...... use a darker shade of grayon top n a lighter shade of grey eyeshade to line the outer edges of lower lids
try a brown or a purple.
black is not to harsh, eyeliner is used to make your eyes pop, not to add color, thats what eye shadow is for.
try a somewhat shiny liner.


like a gray. or something with


like a silver. like a black with


little specks of sparkles in it.


try a liquid liner they have really


good shiny colors. it will really


bring out the gray specks from


your blue eyes.


it will look reall cool ;)
Try an eggplant or deep purple liner. I think it looks beautiful with blue eyes.
Brown makes the eyes look more blue. Dark blue is also nice as I think it enhances depth. Grey opens the eyes a little.
I have dark blue eyes, and like to use blue or purple.
I have blue eyes, and I use black, but I use a kohl pencil with I think has a softer effect than liquid liner. But in the past I have used both brown and smoky black (like a dark grey) and I had a lot of comments from men and women (men being my husband...haha) about it. But in the day time why not use some white eye-liner? It really opens up the eyes and makes them look fresh even when you are tired. It also makes them look bigger. But apply mascara lightly when you are wearing white eye-liner, because otherwise the effect isnt as good.


good luck :)
Can't see it behind all that hair so I wouldn't worry about it.





But if you can, I would say don't use any as it will look like your boyfriend beats you.
actually...


black is the best for blue eyes


it really makes your eyes pop!!!!


maybe even brownn
use balck eye liner on your uper lid and lower lid of your eye and then use white eye liner on the corners of your eyes.If you do that it will make your eyes appear alot bigger and beautiful.(i have blue eyes too)
depends on what shade of blue but darks like dark brown and black if you have darker blue eyes and if you have light blue eyes you need to use very dark blues and greens and a roll over of light brown those will bring out your eyes but skin colored and very light colors will wash you out
I have blue eyes, and I wear brown or a grayish eyeliner.
blue definatly
BROWN HOPE I HELPED YOU :} ALSO IF THAT DOESN'T WORK GO TO DILLARD S AND ASK A LADY AT THE MAKEUP CONTER WHAT SHE WOULD SUGGEST IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DILARDS JUST A BIG DEPSRTMENTS TORE LIKE MACY .
brown is it will bring out your color more

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention