Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best eye liner that does not bleed out?

I prefer pencil eyeliners but most bleeds out after a couple of hours after application.What is the best eye liner that does not bleed out?
water proof is the best but most of them are liquid so i think you should switch if you don't want you're eyeliner bleeding out.What is the best eye liner that does not bleed out?
just get any eyeliner that is water proof Or if u wanna splurge get the chanel on!
MAC eyeliner. They last for the whole day and doesn't smear.
If you are an extremist? The permanent kind like,Tattooed.
Get the water proof kind.
You should go to MAC %26amp; tell them your problem %26amp; they should be able to help you. I think that the pencil eyeliners bleed out too much too, so I switched to liquid a long time ago.
trust me IVE TRIED ALL the eyeliners...





if u want something really good try SHISEIDO eyeliner





and ur gonna thank me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention