Friday, June 25, 2010

Best eye shadow/liner colors to make blue eyes pop?

I have medium blue colored eyes, and am struggling to find the right colors to make my eyes just pop. I don't like wearing that much makeup, but I wear a little black eye liner on the upper lid, and I don't like the really light pink or tan colors, is there anything other than those? I've heard brown, but what shade? Light or dark?








Thanks!


- MegBest eye shadow/liner colors to make blue eyes pop?
With medium blue eyes you should use a shimmery rose creme shadow and dark brown liner. I use darkest brown eyeshadow applied to the top lashline with a wet liner brush. Top it off with dark brown mascara and highlight with light pink on the browbone. It looks great and doesn't clash with anything. Steer clear of blue eyeshadow...sooo tacky in my opinion.Best eye shadow/liner colors to make blue eyes pop?
I am a Avon Representative and Beauty Adviser.


Avon has what is called a ';Starry Night Blue'; eye liner Glimmersticks, product # 4000-261
Of course black but not just any type of black, try black liquid eyeliner. Liquid eyeliner always comes out darker and smoother than a pencil. If you take my advice though, be sure to take this piece too ';Do not blink for a second or two right after applying ! This will spread the eyeliner into your eye';. Don't be alarmed though, it's still awesome eye goodies.
almay makes a line of eye shadows and liner and mascara for intense color ..trio for blues is what u would need... i use it for my green eyes and i love it.
dark brown eyeliner and a bronze/brown eyeshadow...i got a great one from sephora by Vincent Longo..it looks really good against my blue eyes
go to sephora's they have so many products you can try on and they will help you find the right shade.
brown works best. You should try Almays intense i-color. They have a whole selection of eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner desinged for different color eyes. I have blue eyes and i use it.
There are plenty of colors. I have the same eye color. I like using brown, brown/black, or gray eyeliner, and I like dusty blue shades of eyeshadow. I could never find a brown I liked, it just made my eyelids look dirty. You can try having a consultation at a makeup counter at a department store, they'll really know what looks good on you and you don't have to buy everything. I just bought the shadow since eyeliner is basically the same anywhere. Once you have that done you know what looks good on you and you can find similar shades to the ones they showed you at drug stores for much cheaper.
  • microsoft word
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention