Friday, June 25, 2010

What is the best mascara and eye liner?

what is the best mascara for LONGER,FULLER,NON-CLUMPED lashes?





*please no water proof ones.


they make my eyelashes fall out.





what is the best eye liner that can last all day?





my eyes for some reason get oily on my eyelids and i sweat on my lower eyelid so my eyeliner always get smudged or runs down to give me raccoon eyes.


so i need a suggestion on good eyeliners.








What is the best mascara and eye liner?
lashblast is heaven.


and mac eyeliner suckkss, it always gets smudgy.


if you like thicker eyeliner i suggest a kohl base, like rimmel london. and for thinner, cleaner lines, i like to use mary kay eyeliners. both products go on way smooth. go for mary kay.What is the best mascara and eye liner?
definitely lashblast from covergirl.... or you can always try maybelline great lash and volum express...





they are of a great quality and give you a longer, fuller lashes.... ^^
Lashblast is amazing.


Sorry I don't know any eyeliners, but MAC has amazing ones, they are pricey though.



LashBlast works good


And eyeliners i get them from MAC eventhough they r expensive but its worth it
LashBlast from Covergirl!!
RIMMEL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention