Friday, June 25, 2010

Whats the best best eye liner you can buy?

i wouldn't know i dont wear itWhats the best best eye liner you can buy?
I use MAC eyeliners. I have a black pencil for my lids, this stays on for hours and doesn't rub off and give yucky black eye bogies! You can get a really strong colour too. I use MAC liquid eyeliner for below and above my eyelashes. This is easy and accurate to apply and is waterproof and doesn't smudge. Both pencil and liquid come off really easily with even a mild remover like mine (from Boots' simple range). Both pencil and liquid were 拢11 each from Selfridges on Oxford Street, London.Whats the best best eye liner you can buy?
I don't know if it's the best you can buy but i use Avons range and it works well for me.
the best is Egyptian Kohl
Try any liner from the Avon line.
mary kay
It has to b urban decay, its smooth going on, with a range of subtle and intense colours that last.
I dont know which are the best,but some eyeliners I've been using are really working for me,such as Chanel Crayon eye pencil,(brown)(for normal look) and Nars glitter eye pencil (black)(for a dazzling look)Give em a try,u won't regret it.
I love Arbonne's eye liner, it stays on all day and is completely botanically based
Sebastian or L'Oreal.
Trish McEvoy
Clinique with the brush on the other end! it is amazing especially black/brown dark but not oo dark! so nice!
maxfactor...
Khol is good although I may have spelt it wrong
Merry christmas!





http://www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=鈥?/a>
Mary Kay
Loreal eyeliners are great.
liquid always ends up in ur eyes and it burns like a mother...i say avon is the best for eye liner
I like the Mac range
I think MAC has pretty good ones:





1. PowerPoint Eye Pencil: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>





2. Liquid Eyeliner:


http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
not sure of a brand but try not to get something too waxy,altho its easier to apply it tends to meld down after a wile and u end up with panda eyes... rimmel liquid liner is good if u no how to use it. practice/perfect!!!
liquid eyeliner=the waterproof one..





i bought one and i can cry or go swimming or walk in the rain and it won't get off.





when you open it, it looks like ink and a paint brush, and it tickles in the beginning when you put it on..but it lasts all day long





the other eye liners stink..that is if you wanna put it on your lids..blink 3 times and they'll get off..and they will itch! BUT this one works..it doesn't itch, you don't feel it..and it lasts all day.





if you like putting it under the lids or above, any eye liner is good





but if you wanna put it under your lids, get the waterproof one =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention