Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best drugstore eye liner?

I need an eye-liner that will glide on thin and very easily. What product should I use? I sell Avon, so getting to that really isn't an issue, but also at the store what liner should I use?What is the best drugstore eye liner?
Mac eye liner is the best. I think only Walmart carries it but it doesn't smug and it lasts the whole day. Plus, there's a million different colors to choose from and it's not too expensive. It's not a pencil though, it's twistable and there's a sharpener in the bottom. I don't know the full name but it's by Mac and they come in little boxes.What is the best drugstore eye liner?
i use L'Oreal. it's the best one i've ever used, but b sure to buy the waterproof kind! they have so many under L'Oreal and only one is waterproof.
Revlon Colorstay eye pencil is AMAZING.





It lasts the whole day and is extremely dark. i LOVE it.
define - a - line. it's realllly good (: it's maybellinee.
Maybeline Define A Line is amazing. It comes with a smudger on one end to blend the line so it doesn't look too harsh.
neutrogena nourishing eyeliner
CG Perfect Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention