Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Best Eye Liner You have Ever Used?

Has anyone found an eye liner that is really long wearing and goes on really smooth I would like to know cause I don't like mine?The Best Eye Liner You have Ever Used?
MAC fluidline with the 266 brush.


its a gell liner and it goes on super smooth and easy:]The Best Eye Liner You have Ever Used?
Liquid Eyeliner I think is best to really stand out and last all day. I use a cheapy one called Italia. I've been using it for almost 8 years now. (If interested you can find it on my website) I also like Avon Mark Hook-Up Liners, they are cheap but OH-SO small. But they really are great! (avon.com)





Gel Eyeliners are great for a natural-intense look because it is buildable. MAC Fluidline are a great high-end. (MAC store, maccosmetics.com) Low end, L'oreal HIP liners and Jane Gel are good, but they seem to dry up pretty fast. Sucks. But the staying powder is good! (most drugstores, drugstore.com)





Pencil liners are great if you get the creamy kind. Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils seem the best so far! Very creamy and stay put all day. (Sephora.com, UrbanDecay.com) Lower end would be NYX Slim Pencils or Jumbo Eye Pencils. They don't have the BEST staying power, but it seems to vary from person to person. NYX Slim pencils are dryer and the Jumbo are very creamy. (I have them on my site)





Cake Eyeliner gives a super natural look. I use La Femme Cake Eyeliner. They are not intense at all and as it fades, it just kind of disappears instead of running around your eyes. Con that it fades. Pro that it just disappears. (I have these on my site) A similar sort would be a cream liner (where you don't have to wet) Smashbox. They are OKAY, but again, staying power isn't good but very natural looking.
URBAN DECAY 24/7 GLIDE ON!


best ever. I just switched to it and It made such a difference.


It stays put even on your inner eylid. Its amazing, you will not regret buying it. Its soooo worth it! :)


good luck (=
Cover girl in oynx- you can get this in any local drug stores like rite aid





Wanna answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
eyeliner from hot topic is amazing hottopic.com





also sephora brand eyeliner is great
rimmel goes on smoothly / average wear
Urban Decay for sure !
Avon hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention