Friday, December 11, 2009

Best eye liner/mascara?

ok i need two things..the best eye liner and the best mascara. i want my eye lashes to look bigger and i need regular eye liner that wont smudge (that isn't water-proof)Best eye liner/mascara?
Urban Decay's eyeliner works so good! It glides on easily and stays put. If you are looking for a drugstore brand, use Rimmel London's. I have use this before and it isn't like ';Omg this stuff is absolutely amazing';, but it does get the job done : )


As for mascara, Maybelline is a good brand for this. They have plenty of different mascaras. I also have heard nothing but good reviews about Covergirl's Lash Blast mascara, I have not used it myself, but all the good reviews are reassuring.Best eye liner/mascara?
I think that Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner is great.


If you don't want waterproof, try Revlon Colorstay or Laura Mercier Eye Kohl.





For mascara, read this.


http://dailycookie.net/2009/08/mascara-s鈥?/a>
Loreal's carbon inteunse liquid liner in carbon black and loreal's voluminous mascara in carbon black.
revlon colorstay eyeliner%26amp;loreal volumious are best drugstore brands.





all urban decay eyeliners%26amp;mac fluidline and diorshow mascara are best
Best Eyeliner - Avon


Best Mascara - Lashblast BUT they test on animals = (





Use Avon, Revlon, and Almay because they don't test on animals = )
The type depends on your like preference if you want volume length or color but revlon is really good for eyeliner and maybelline is good for mascara all my favorites come from them
for mascara i've always sticked to Lash Blast by covergirl. I've tried others but always went back to Lash Blast.





for eyeliner I use revlon color stay and mac fluidline in black track.
for eyeliner i use the covergirl one and it seems fine, but i havent really played around with eyeliner very much. for mascara, you have to try buxom mascara by bare essentials! its like 15 or 20 dollars but it is so worth it!!! it makes your eyelashes, like perfect. you can get it at sephora and probably ulta too.
my favorite eyeliner is Covergirl Perfect Point Plus. It works really well, and doesn't smudge.





and my favorite mascara is Beauty Rush by Victoria's Secret. It makes your lashes HUGE and it doesn't smudge.
I like the Sephora Pencil Eye Liner, plus they come in TONS of colors and my favorite mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention