Friday, December 11, 2009

What eye liner/mascara goes on smoothly?

My fav's are:


Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner


MAC fluidline


MAC powerpoint waterproof pencil (creamy, stays put)





Mascara - I use Maybelline Great Lash or Revlon.What eye liner/mascara goes on smoothly?
best eye liner is 24/7 eye glide by urban decay and my favorite mascara is bad gal lash by benefitWhat eye liner/mascara goes on smoothly?
I think the best mascara is Mabelline new york ';Define-a-lash'; it makes my lashes realy long , i love it!!! :P
Eyeliner - go liquid or gel, takes practice but once perfected its the smoothest of smooth.





Mascara - l'oreal telescopic is my fav for smooth application in mascara.
maybelline liquid eyeliner
Rimmel eyeliner goes on really nicely and is not too expensive. If you want a better quality eyeliner I would suggest Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner which is expensive but brilliant.


Mascara- I love Bourjois Voulme Glamour.


Best of Luck
I think MaxFactor Colour Perfection eyeliner in black is the best. Its a roll-up one so you don't have to sharpen it which can get annoying. Its really easy to apply and looks great on.


As for mascara, if you want a lengthening one then I would go for Maybelline New York Define-a-Lash (green tube) it lengthens your lashes loads and separates them (but I use an eyelash comb aswell)


Or if you want volume for your lashes I like Bourjois volume clubbing mascara thought that can be a bit clumpy. I also love Maybelline New York lash stylist mascara. Its cheap (like 拢6 something) and lengthens as well as adding volume. x
Almay liquid liner is amazing :A )
Mary Kay's eyeliner and mascara.
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention