Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies...how to you prevent getting mascara/eye liner gunk in the corner of your eye???

It's really annoying...I have to check myself every once in a while to make sure my make-up looks ok. Is there anything I can do to prevent mascara/eye liner gunk in the corner of my eyes???Ladies...how to you prevent getting mascara/eye liner gunk in the corner of your eye???
Switch to liquid eyeliner. For mascara problems, make sure that you get a water-proof brand and try putting on some powder on your lashes before you apply your mascary. This would make the mascara hold on to your lashes longer. Goodluck!Ladies...how to you prevent getting mascara/eye liner gunk in the corner of your eye???
that happens to me too but i just tuch the corner or my eye with my finger and its gone
Good question. I have the same problem and have no idea how to top it.
When you wear eyeliner in the inner rim of your eye and mascara close to the inner corner of your eye, the eyes try to wash out this foreign stuff and it gets deposited in the corner of your eye. I don't really think that you can prevent that if you want to carry on wearing makeup like that.
not really sure if anything can be done other then checking regular. i think it happens when ur blinking and anything that shouldnt be there or is in the eye or around it will get pushed to the corner of the eye so its protected. thats just my guess but that happens alot to me aswell.
Use good product.
Not to be a smartass, but don't put make-up so close to your tear duct. I don't have that problem cause I never put mascara right in the corner of my eye %26amp; wear eyeliner on the bottom of my eyelashes
After applying the liner or mascara keep ur eyes closed for 10 to 15 sec. and dont put the liner/mascara from the corner of ur eyes.
Put a tissue piece in the corner, apply, take tissue off, the gunk is on it, not your eyez, but I prefer to go natural.
You probably are wearing liner on the inner rim. Stop doing that. Also wash your make up off at night. I find when I get these it is because of these two issues. If you feel you have to wear make up on your inner rim, make sure it is hypo-allergenic, the boogs might be from some sort of allergic reaction or irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention