Friday, December 4, 2009

Mascara, eye liner, eye shadow trio for 10 dollars?

I'm looking for a cheap mascara that works great (around 5 dollars), an eye shadow trio (covergirl, wet n' wild, etc) and a cheap eye liner (NYC?)





I live in Canada by the way so now Nyx, or anything like that...





PS no hot topic either :(Mascara, eye liner, eye shadow trio for 10 dollars?
Drug Store





Cheap mascara that works well, they are few and far between. I would look for travel size of the Body Shop's or Wet N Wild, eye shadow I would suggest revlon or L'oreal Hip ( they are doubles, but amazing) %26amp; liner I would suggest Bonnie Bell over NYC any day





If you are able and willing to order online I would suggest taking a look at www.eyeslipface.com Many of their products are a dollar US. They have many, some better than others but for a dollar, what do you have to loose.





I would also check out your dollar store and the private beauty supply stores, they often carry great products that we are not familar with.





I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention