Friday, December 4, 2009

When do you start wearing eye liner and mascara?

is it normal for me not to wear it because im 14 going on 15 and dont wear eyeliner








i love it on me but i asked my friends what they think if i start wearing it and they told me not to because i would look weird with it on





so idkWhen do you start wearing eye liner and mascara?
Do what YOU want to do, it is your fface so unless you look like a clown go with it. And to teens weird means change or different, trust me. But if you don't like wearing it, don't bother.





I started mascara at 12, but I didn't wear it often. At 14 I wore it a few times a week, more often than not.


Eyeliner occasionally at 14, more often at 15. Not everyday though, just when it is special day or something.When do you start wearing eye liner and mascara?
i'm seventeen and just started wearing eye make-up because all my friends told me i never needed it, but i felt comfortable with it. i also have pretty clear skin so i don't use foundation or cover up. i think it is completely normal for you not to wear make-up, but if it makes you feel better, then you can.
I used to be a 'tomboy' as such until i was 14


I started wearing mascara at 14, then eyeliner aswell in when i was 15.





Do whatever you feel comfortable, most people look even better with a bit of makeup.. it won't hurt to try , just dont cake it on :)





I kinda wish i had worn it earlier... because looking back at my photos i look gross.. and your friends i are probably telling you not to wear it because you'll look so much prettier then them.
There is no normal or set age.. Its whenever you want to and are ALLOWED to.. lol I started when I was 15-16


14 is pretty young but if you want to and your parents don't care then do it.


You might look weird with it on because most 14 year olds normally don't wear eyeliner lol. But as long as you don't put too much on I think its fine.
I started wearing it last year , when i was 13 .


Dont worry to much about it,


it doesnt matter what age you are when you wear it .


And if you want to wear it or not , thats all that matters .


And im sure you look fine with it on . :)





ox
wear it whenever you feel like you want it. Some people don't start wearing it until they are in their 20s and others start at like age 11 and 12. It doesn't matter what your friends say about it if you feel better wearing it.
i started wearing it at 12 lol





if they say you look weird with it on, ask them why? is it the color or how your doing it? but anyway, you can be beautiful without eyeliner.
I didn't start wearing eyeliner and mascara till I was 16 or 17, I think wearing it any younger is to young. You should just experiment with shadows and lip glosses right now, the other stuff would look to over done at your age.
i tried to wear it when i was in the fourth grade. but then i started wearing it every day when i was in the sixth grade. so when i was 11
Black eyeliner on my waterline since I was 13.





I never used mascara because I already have really long eyelashes so I only curled them :)
i started wearing it at 14... its normal to think it looks weird at first but you get used to it a realize when worn right it can play up your features very well
wear eyeliner if you want. if it looks good on you, go for it. maybe your friends are just jealous.
your friends are just jealous.


who cares what they think?





definitely wear it, I started when I was 12.
Umm yeah I guess. I started wearing eyeliner in like 4th grade
i started when i was 11 dont make fun of me please,


its really mean i have feelings too :P


so i say show ur friends how much u really do look good with it on


good luck


xoxox. %26lt;3
i started at 13 aswell- my frends were all like'; what the hell..why u wearing that..mascasra girl?.. and a GOOD frend was al like '; she can wear whateva shewants betch!'; so yer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention