Friday, December 11, 2009

Does green eye liner & green mascara bring out green eyes?

I have green eyes, and was wondering what color brings them out the best? I tried that Almay stuff -- it was purple/brownish and it said it was supposed to bring out green eyes and it didn'tDoes green eye liner %26amp; green mascara bring out green eyes?
Lavender's, purples, and pinks usually work very well with green eyes. I have blue eyes and I got the Almay stuff as well. When I put it on I thought it looked hideous until I saw my eyes in a picture. I guess you just have to step back and see. But, greens do not really bring out greens. It dulls them. Try using an eggplant colour eye liner and then using a brown mascara. That should work fabulously. If you want to step it up a notch, get a Loreal eye shadow quad in some purple and pink hue's. Play with them at home to see what you like best. Hope I could help hon.Does green eye liner %26amp; green mascara bring out green eyes?
Using earth-toned shades bring out green eyes and is great for an everyday look. Browns, bronzes and similar shades all complement green beautifully, and brown in particular is a great alternative to black, which can be too harsh for daily wear. If you want something more dramatic or more for evening wear use plums or violets. When it comes to intensifying green eyes, perhaps nothing does it better than a great plum or violet eyeliner. The purple color is green's opposite on the color wheel and thus creates a sharp contrast that really makes the eyes stand out
No, I would think it camouflages your eyes if they are similar colors. More of the same, making your eye color less of a dramatic feature.





On the color wheel, colors across from each other are the highest contrast. The contrast of green is red which is tricky with eye makeup...hello! But you can try shades of maroon, wine, pinks on your eyes. The colorful stuff is for young and flirty, obviously made up looks.





When you want to look more natural, use fleshy colors (anyone's flesh color...pale ivories all the way to darkest browns) which are formulated to work with any skin tone or eye color. Call attention with shadowing, highlighting, and contouring, with monochromatic neutrals that accounts for the shape and size and how your eyes are set on your face.





One thing I can say is I'm glad you didn't mention matching your makeup to your clothing! This is so ridiculous...don't do it. You ALWAYS match your makeup shades to your skin tone, your hair color, and your eyes.
Yeah the Almay thing didn't work out for me either. I don't know what color your skin is but here's some tips ...





Green eyes with:





Fair sink: Earth tones (As in Almay)


Peach skin: Dark eyeliner and very black mascara and dark green liner either on water line or to top will work.


Fair tan: Purple liner blended leniently around the entire eye will bring out the green like crazy (Can work with all other skin colors well too)


Dark Tan: Shimmery white eyeshadow lining





... and for the green mascara, I'm sure it will look nice depending on what you wear but at the same time it'll probably be kinda weird to wear it all the time. For daily use try a DARK BLUE because it will sorta contrast your green eyes and bring more attention, as for the green mascara it will all just look one color and the eyelashes will take the show!
um last night I was experimenting with my makeup and I have green eyes and I curled my lashes and put on mascara in black. Then I put on black liner to my bottom lid and a pink eye shadow on the top. I put a thin line of a goldy colored eye liner above my top lashes. The liner kind of matched my hair color. I think it really made the green in my eyes pop.
green eyeliner %26amp; green mascara is WAY TOO MUCH GREEN.


I have green eyes too- and i find that certain shades of brown and purple bring out the green- you just have to find the right SHADE.


What works for me is wearing black eyeliner on bottom %26amp; then green eyeliner on top!


or you can do green eyeliner on bottom and black mascara on your lashes!
i think like everyone else has already said, that it would just blend your eyes out.





purples really bring out green eyes, and also gold looks good with them too. and black looks good with any eye color.





i suggest using mac ';trax'; eyeshadow as a liner and using ';amber lights'; eyeshadow on your lid. then you can use either brown (for a natural look) or black (for a more dramatic look) mascara.





:]
I would reccomend using the eyeliner-not the mascara.


Apply one thin line of the green eyeliner on your TOP lid as close to your lash line as possible (this takes practice) then use black on your bottom waterline and black mascara. no eyeshadow is necessary.
use purple eyeliner and eyeshadow, and black mascara.





any other color besides brown, and black mascara is weird...
yeah.


Purples usually bring out green eyes.





I think green eyes and green mascara would look kind of stupid.





I have green eyes too, and i've been wondering the same question.
no i think itd be nice for like hanging out with friends but if you really want your greem eyes to pop try some nice brown mascara with some brown eyeliner thats what i do


hope i could help:)



green eyeliner and mascara doesn't bring your eyes out, what it does is really hide it with all that green so i would say go with a black or brown eyeliner and black mascara
i dont think green would bring out green it would all blend right?


i think black is the best to bring out any eye colour
Try HIP purple eyeshadow and liner with plain black mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention