Friday, December 4, 2009

Is wearing mascara, eye liner, and shadow too much for 13?

When I was 13 I wore a lot of heavy make up. Eventually I relized how rediculous I looked and toned it down. I think you just have to learn on your own how much is too much.Is wearing mascara, eye liner, and shadow too much for 13?
13.huh?? You're still enjoying natural beauty and youth...why gunk it up with make up..???? You'll have plenty of time to put a fake face on.. trust me you're gong to need it in late years.. For now , you sholud let your skin breathe and have others see how lovely young skin is. Maybe a slight touch of mascara on a day out is fine ..but eye liner and shadow??? nah..Is wearing mascara, eye liner, and shadow too much for 13?
Its all about person preference. Whether they like to wear it or not.








I think at that age, natural looking colours look nice. I dont like the look of eye liner on youngens. They should be having fun, not doing their makeup.
no its perfectly fine thats what 13 yr olds should wear!
On a regular basis, yeah... you should just stick to mascara and lipgloss. It's all you really need, at any age.
a little liner , mascara, and a clear or really light shade gloss is all that is needed. shadow and all that other stuff is way too much.
depends, if you are wearing extravagant colors then yess if you need to wear all that then you should go for natural colors like beige and and wear brown mascara not black and white liner makes you eyes bigger black makes you look trashy .





hope thats the honest opinion you were looking for


xo
No there just trying it out!! Theyll soon get bored!!!
it depends on how you wear it.just go natural clear mascara blk eyeliner and a bronzer.
Wow...when I was thirteen all I could think about is what to dress Malibu Barbie in! Times a changing...and i'm a child of the 80s!!
Definitely not! But unless you are going to school, personally I wouldn't wear makeup! I'm a good girl! :)
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mascara, shadow and and clear lip gloss is all 13 year olds should wear. I dunno..thats pretty young. It's up to you. just make sure it's all in good taste =)
It really depends on just how much of it you apply (you know, don't cake it on), and of your personal preference. While I personally didn't wear any makeup at 13 except for special occasions, I know lots of 13 year olds who do choose to wear makeup regularly, and it works for them. I think if you just have style about it, make it look good, practice, and find colors that work for you, then it's fine. But, again, it's personal preference.
I was 15 when i got to wear it. To late i think.(haha) When i was 13, i wanted to wear makeup sooo bad, and when someone said that I was to young i hated it. So as long as your mature enough for it and everything, it should be fine. and i liked the idea of people thinking i looked older.
It's ok if you are going to a dark party/special occasion. Everyday I'd try to go without any make up at that age unless you have really light eyelashes and need a little brown mascara to feel confident. If you are going to wear that much make-up keep the colours very natural eg. light shimmery beige shadow, brown liner if you must and only one coat of defining mascara (not a volumising, clumpy formula). Try to stick to mascara and light lipgloss if you can though :) Most 13yr olds don't realize how naturally beautiful they are! I'm 22 now and I still try and keep things basic.
That is definitely too much for a 13 year old to wear.





I am 45 and I still ONLY wear mascara on my eyes.
Well, although I am 21 and hate to sound like a ';mom,'; I think 13 is too young to wear make up period...lip gloss is cool but you haven't even hit the great days of high school yet. Special occassions are cool too...but don't cause unneccessary attention on yourself especially since you just became a teen... enjoy your youth and don't use something u don't have to use just yet until its neccessary...
YES! Mascara and lip gloss is all you need! You have plenty of time to grow up and wear makeup, enjoy being young!
For a boy's point of view, anything more than a light blush and little lipstick below 17 will make us think the w-word and many other stuff. So keep it light and simple.
i don't think so. when i was 13 i wore eyeliner both top and bottom lid


now i am 15 and i still use eyeliner and only eyeliner. i think if you want to wear it then go for it
Sur ely not!! only take care of ur skin and go for light shades!(or sometimes blue!! I used to like wearing that when I was 13)
yes... that's veryyyyyyyyyy much... you are not suppose to do that,, cause you're very young.... wait and see the effect when you are 20 up ... you will definitly look like 30 up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention