Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys only please...do guys like it when girls wear mascara and eye liner?

Do you guys like it when girls wear eye liner and mascara? or do you like it when they dont wear eye make-up? please help and be honest! Also tell me what your friends thinkGuys only please...do guys like it when girls wear mascara and eye liner?
Depending how you think eyeliner is. Some people put WAY too much and it looks like their eyes are bulging.





In my opinion, don't put too much on, maybe the color tan or brown would be good. No black, purple, green, or pink. Red, maybe. I would say no make up probably is the best.





Hope I helped!Guys only please...do guys like it when girls wear mascara and eye liner?
I rather if woman did not woman did not wear any makeup.
I don't notice


my best friend says yes because it brings out a girls eyes
Heck to the Yes. Hmmm they just look like a new person
why is this in swimming and diving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention