Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should I wear eye liner/mascara?

Okay, so my eye lashes are 10mm long, I've never worn eye liner or mascara before and now I want to start wearing eye liner (and maybe mascara). Before I show you a picture of one of my eyes, let me describe them a bit more. I was born with greeny-blue eyes, they turned brown when I was a toddler, then up until I was eight years old, they were hazel. Then they remained dark green for about six years, and at this current moment [as I type this! lol] they are [starting from the top of the eye]: brown-orangey-yellow-light green-dark green. There is a purple ring around them.





This is a [really bad] photo of my eye about a month ago when it was just plain ol' green. They've changed since then [as you can tell from the previous paragraph.]





http://i40.tinypic.com/6fplyf.jpg





And I'll describe my hair [which is even weirder]. I was born with really blonde curls and when I was about six or seven, my hair turned a dark brown at the top, but remained blonde at the bottom. It was thick and very, very straight. Now my hair is a really strange light shimmery brown at the top and blonde at the bottom, oh, and its wavy :) When I'm in the shower it's like a black and orange. Weird, eh?Should I wear eye liner/mascara?
yesShould I wear eye liner/mascara?
yes you would look cute with eyeliner definitely and mascara would highlight ur eyes
you have nice eyes, eyelashes. mascara and eyeliner will make them look even better. black mascara and eyeliner. make sure you do top and bottom eyeliner, but try it out first. maybe start light, see how you like it.
yea. your eyelashes aren't dark enough to get by without mascara. i have really dark eyelashes and i still wear it. eyeliner will brighten up your eyes and mascara will darken it. yes, definitley. very pretty eyes though! :)
Yes, definitely, mascura will definitely help make them look fuller and more attractive. Plus will your beautiful sounding looking eyes the mascura and eyeliner will bring attention to your eyes. btw I don't think its weird its pretty unique do u have a pic of your hair and eyes now so I can see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention