Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have very bad luck with eye liner/mascara. help?

every eye liner ive bought ends up running or going away a few hours later and ends up looking pretty bad. suggestions on eyeliners that actually stay on all day would be appreciated.





and then theres the mascara..ive tried even more of those than eye liner..im not too interested in a lenghening mascara, but more of a thickening one. i dont have the fullest lashes and would like them to look more full and curved.


(lol sorry im so picky on my eye makeup)


thanks for any suggestions!I have very bad luck with eye liner/mascara. help?
Use an eyeshadow primer underneath and it will stay on. You can also add a little saline/contact solution to your eyeshadow and line your eyes with it, making it like a liquid liner. The pH balance and salt in the solution will keep it on. Also, liquid liner stays on way better than kohl liner. L'Oreals Lineur Intense or LA Colors liquid liner work great.





A good drugstore primer is L'Oreal decrease. If you have a little more money you can spend, Urban Decays Primer Potion and Too Faced shadow insurance both work great.





As for mascara, try ';layering'; your mascara. CoverGirl Lashblast and L'oreal collagen lash mascara work great together and they really pump up the lushness of your lashes.I have very bad luck with eye liner/mascara. help?
You will need to choose a waterproof eye liner. I really love Shu Uemura's eyeliners..they are really creamy and have the easiest application ..and the best part..once they're set...they're set!





Mascara-- you're just like me. I've tried tons and tons of drugstore mascara and even the more expensive ones you find in Macys. A lot of people recommend Dior Show (which sucks and drys out really fast)


The best thickening mascara is Lancome's Hypnose ...it's a custom build volume..You can add up to six coats of it with out clumping! I have been using it for over 4 years and will never change!
I have been using Rimmel eyeliner and I actually really like it.





For mascara, the Maybelline XXL brand is amazing!
Waterproof L'Oreal has gotten me through countless funerals and two very emotional pregnancies! Hope that helps!
ok, try the jet black waterproof, smear proof eyeliner by Smashbox.
I use covergirl lashblast, I love this stuff! I've tried others but nothing compares. What's even better is that I bought a 3 pack of it at Costco for 10$!( was 13$ but had a 3$ off cupon)
Use lakme or loreal........


Dont apply more dark.


Apply normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention