Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mascara before eyeliner? Or Eye liner before mascara?

Should you apply the eyeliner before the mascara or after it?


What do you usually do?Mascara before eyeliner? Or Eye liner before mascara?
I generally do eyeliner first, then mascara. I often retouch the eyeliner after to finish my look depending on my final product.Mascara before eyeliner? Or Eye liner before mascara?
Eyeliner before Mascara.


I put on my liquid eyeliner which is a thick line on the top lid, and some of it goes over the lash line.


Then eyeliner pencil on the bottom waterline.


Then I curly my eyelashes then put on mascara.
depends what type of eyeliner really,l


liquid - mascara first.


kohl - eyeliner first.





;p


xx
mascara before eye liner, unless if you put eyelinner on the top of your eyes then put that on before the mascara and it will be easier for you
Eyeliner first, then mascara. Because if you put mascara on and then go to line your top eyelid, it gets in the way and smudges.
i would think it would be easier to put on the eye liner first, before putting mascara on.





and brush your teeth, before you put on your lip stick. haha
i always apply eyeliner before the mascara. its just easier i think. :)
eyeliner it's much easier to apply correctly before mascara.
Eyeliner first.
it should be eyeliner first before mascara
EYELINER first!! When ur eyelashes don't have mascara its easier to put eyelinerer on.
Eyeliner BEFORE mascara.


Thats what I do.
Eyeliner


So your mascara dont smudge
eyeliner first
eyeliner first.
i usually put the eyeliner on first when i wear eyeliner





its easier this way[:
i put eyeliner first then mascara so i dont mess my eyelashes up that i perfectly curled
i do mascara first then eyeliner.


i think it's less messy that way.
i apply mascara first..just out of routine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention