Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies, what is THE BEST non-smudge mascara and eye liner?

I am sooo tired of high maintenance make-up and looking like a racoon! HELP!!!Ladies, what is THE BEST non-smudge mascara and eye liner?
I prefer Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara and the new eyesticks are eyeshadow and eyeliner in one and they are water resistant and stay put! Check out Free Application Tips and check out the virtual makeover! It's free and fun. Click here: http://marykay.com/krystihumphryesLadies, what is THE BEST non-smudge mascara and eye liner?
Lancom'e Defencils. black waterproof or non.... works great!
Maybelline's the best. The one that's in color pink.
I found that the best eyeliner that does not smudge is the waterproof eyeliner. I used to avoid it because I hate having to scrub my face to remove eye makeup, but I found that the waterproof is the only one that doesn't smudge. I bought NYC waterproof eyeliner and I love it. I just also recently tried Lash Perfection by Max Factor. I think that is now my favorite mascara. I also like Skyscraper by Urban Decay.
liquid eyeliners usually don't smudge that easily. Great lengths mascara in water proof is smudge proof and really nice.
In my opinion you can to try with the eye liner and mascara Mary Kay believe me is the best and the foundation oh my God TRY IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention