Friday, December 11, 2009

What mascara? eye liner you like ?

Avon.What mascara? eye liner you like ?
mascara: RIMMEL! i just love it! it's just the best out there!





as for eyeliner: i use Beauty Control's colors. They run for about $11 each. The price may have increased.What mascara? eye liner you like ?
Clinique eyeliner


Great Lash mascara
estee lauder. pencil. i hate liquid liner.





and i don't wear mascara because my lashes are soo thick. But I would probably use lancome if I did...
revlon
i like the jordana twist up liner and the cover girl lash exact.
Estee Lauder has the best eyeliner ever and for mascara Maybelline Lash Expansion, works wonders!!
blue and black. Girlfriend liked black and she painted me up with it one time. 'nother one painted me all up and made me wear a housecoat. Glad her shoes didn't fit me. Girls. What do they know?
I like Mary Kay eyeliner. Their new mascara is great, too. Another great mascara is Prescriptives.
I wear Dior Show mascara~my eyelashes are runway ready! LOL


My eyeliner is MAC Fluidline, best stuff ever.
Rimmel all the way! Their new Magnifier Brush is so awesome and never clumps! Wow, I sound like their ad! lol!! But, your lashes almost look like they are longer and bigger!! Definitely brings attention to your eyes...so make sure to use pretty eyeshadow!!!:)
Rimmel, they make the best mascara and eyeliner....and I have tried many mascaras.
Dior or Bourjois
I find Bobbi Brown 'everything' mascara is good, as it really does do everything- a good all rounder. My new favourite though is L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara, it lengthens lashes amazingly.
anthing by max factor
maybeline with the green and pink bottle, its the best
mary kay. the plum eyeliner rocks
I usually wear Avon eyeliner and their mascaras but for sure the best so far is Maybeline Great Lash.also Rimmel it depends on which is cheaper at the time I need to buy one after 3 months of usage. Also use the eye curler for great effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention