Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mascara and eye liner for me !!?

My hair is a reddy-blond colour, do you think i should wear jet-black eye make-up? If not, what should wear?Mascara and eye liner for me !!?
Mascara and eye liner doesn't depend on your hair color...it depends on your skin color. Like if you have pale skin then wear browns. If you have darker skin then wear black.Mascara and eye liner for me !!?
Experinment with colours and see what you prefer. dont worry about what whether other people will like it or not. yer just try a bit of everything. its always good not just to stick to one thing anyway variety is always good and it makes u unique.
brown
I'd stick to browns or a brownish black. Brownish black is very close to black.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





http://www.realmofredheads.net/mt/
If your skin is fair, try not to over-do it with black. Try a slate, steely, or brown. Slate and steely are grayish.
You can... If you want a softer look though, try browns...
I kinda have the same problem...I have naturally blonde hair so i have blonde eye brows (you can't even see them!) and eye lashes...So found that when I wore black eyeliner and mascara that it just looked very harsh...but i was told that it sutied me...but still i would suggest brown...looks just as good!
NO, no, not no , but HECK no! Wear brown or dark brown. I hate it when people with blond or light colored hair where black mascara. It make their eyes really dark and they look like a raccoon.
Yellow whould be a good color for you! It would make you eyes look BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention