Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best eye-liner/mascara for me?

I've never really worn make-up before besides once for a cheerleading competition and for a one occasion where I wore mascara. And both times either my mom or my friend put the mascara/ye-liner on for me.





I'm currently allowed to wear make-up but I'm pretty sure I can convince my parents otherwise. I have dark brown eyes with medium brown-light brown hair. I don't want to wear any eye shadow or anything else. So yeah some good brand names/tips on how to wear the eye-liner and mascara correctly. (I'm 13 turn 14 this summer.)What is the best eye-liner/mascara for me?
I also have dark brown eyes and brown hair, but I'm Indian so my skin is dark. What's your skin tone? I always use Maybelline blackest black mascara for my eyes, and black eye liner. If you have a lighter skin tone than me, I recommend NOT going for the blackest kinds because you'll just look scary. Instead, opt for a dark brown. I like Maybelline mascara because it's cheap and it's the best. to apply it, hold the want to eye level and blink your eyelashes through the wand. Or, keep your eyes level by staring at one object and run the want slowly from the bottom of your lashes to your tips.





As for eyeliner, less is always best unless you wanna look like a panda. Take a pencil (again dark brown to black depending on skin tone) and line the bottom of your eyes ABOVE the bottom lash line, almost on the wet part. It will look natural and pretty. Again Maybelline is good here, and I would say pick a pencil that self-sharpens. Good luck!What is the best eye-liner/mascara for me?
Ya I totally agree! If you're only 13, you don't need to start wearing make-up. I didn't start wearing make-up until i was 15 and even then it was only a little bit of mascara. Wait until you're at least 15 and in high school! Sorry but I really don't think girls your age need to wear make-up, it's not necassary :)
You are only 13. You don't need liner and mascara. Nothing worse looking than a pretty, fresh faced young girl with her eyes rimmed in thick, dark, harsh liner and mascara clumped all over her lashes.





Your parents have reasons for not allowing you to wear makeup. And you need to obey them. You are very young and there will be plenty of time to wear makeup when you are old enough.
too young

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention