Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats the best eye shadow ,eye liner,and mascara?

i have green eyes and have no idea about makeupWhats the best eye shadow ,eye liner,and mascara?
I like MAC for shadow. I don't really use separate eye liner: I use eye shadow applied with a narrow brush. For mascara, I find them mostly the same, so I use the cheap Maybelline kind that comes in the pink tube. It's a good idea to change your mascara every six months anyway, so since it's cheap, I don't feel bad about throwing it out and buying a new tube.





As for colours, if you go to a MAC store (or even the MAC counter in a department store), they're really good about giving advice and helping you select your colours. I got this nifty little thing called a ';pro pan'; - it's compact for eyeshadow, but it's empty. Then you select your combination of colours to put in it. Voila! Custom eye makeup.





I use a pale pink on the main part of the lid, a just slightly sparkly colour MAC calls ';shroom'; under the brow, and a dusty purply colour as my liner. It complements my blue-green eyes well. I use plain black mascara.





MAC is a little pricey (not bad, comparitatively speaking, and the quality is EXCELLENT), but it you want to go a little downscale from that, Almay is also great quality, and it avaliable at the drugstore and Wal-mart. They also have eye makeup combos pre-packaged for various eye colours. There's usually two or three choices in each family. Just look for the ';Green Eyes'; row and pick from there.





Make sure you get a good eye makeup remover and never sleep with your eye make up still on.





Have fun!Whats the best eye shadow ,eye liner,and mascara?
Isadora has the best eye make up i've ever used.
MAC is the best. Visit one of the stores and one of the staff will help you will color matching.
revlon,maybelline,maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention