Friday, December 4, 2009

Mascara/eye liner making eyes sore?

Whenever I wear eyeliner or mascara I end up getting really sore eyes. Why is this? Are there any brands that won't do this to my eyes if they are sensitive or something?Mascara/eye liner making eyes sore?
You might be allergic to the products, which are you using? I'd say leave it off for a couple of days and then invest in a good quality mascara and eyeliner especially made for sensitive eyes. :)Mascara/eye liner making eyes sore?
You will probably just be allergic to the make...





I wear mascara like everyday and it doesn't affect me so i would try a number of brands and see which one is best for you...





But remember you don't need to wear make-up all the time to be beautiful!





Hope that helps :D
You are probably sensitive to the makeup. Try looking for brands that say Hypo-allergenic. Marcelle has mascara that is hypo-allergenic, and they probably have eyeliner that is also. That's what I use and it doesn't irritate me at all. Hope this helps!
make sure you don't put the eyeliner or mascara on the lid line, or it does get sore..





i suffer from this myself and i know too that its a pain, just make sure you remove it all before you go to bed..


even use vaseline to take it off on a night





:) x
I would say you have sensitive eyes, you may be using eyeliner or mascara that is making your eyes react, you will just have to try different brands and see which one works best for you.


Hope I helped.
It is possible that you are having an allergic reaction. I would try different brands of makeup until you find one that works.





Good Luck!
Try anti alergy Mabeline
maybeline did that to me so i switched to bourjois and covergirl.
sometimes when i try dif brands my eyes get really sore in teh creases

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention