Friday, December 11, 2009

Why cant woman put on Mascara/Eye-liner with their Mouthe's closed..??

hey if i knew that won't i be in the queue for a nobel prize?????Why cant woman put on Mascara/Eye-liner with their Mouthe's closed..??
its just shows concentration.Why cant woman put on Mascara/Eye-liner with their Mouthe's closed..??
to tell u th e truth no one know'z i dont know why i do that either but **** there is no privacy where i am
habit
I can ........:D
I can!
i put it on with my mouth closed...so i dunno
It prevents you from blinking your eyes so much while applying.
beacause when you open your mouth it helps your eyes from watering :o LOL
Speaking for myself, if I open my mouth it widens my eyes and tightens the skin around them, helping me make contact with the points I want to make up instead of smearing it all around the area like a raccoon! Have a great day!
that's a BIG secret, lol.....
I've tried to close my mouth, but I can't seem to get it all figured out...
i closed mine. i think when someone concentrate on one thing they lost concentrate on whats happening to other part of their body.
I've never paid much attention to if I kept my mouth open or not, but I don't think I do.
lol..................that seems to be true.
i can...and i wear a lot of eye liner....lol
i do it.
I can- very easy.
LOL i know i cant either!
Wow !!!!!! what an Observation !!!!!!!!!
They can, but then they end up curling their lips! LOL





It's to pull tight the skin under the eye so that the brush does not make contact with the brush.
I do
Your right, it takes a special movement of the mouth to perform this task. Funny
it's a mystery....that will never be solved =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention