Friday, December 4, 2009

What order should you put on eye makup? - eye liner, mascara, eyeshadow, coverup?

and why?What order should you put on eye makup? - eye liner, mascara, eyeshadow, coverup?
Here's the order I do it in:





1. Eyeliner (Holding back my eyelashes would smudge the rest of my makeup, so I put it on first)


2. Eyeshadow (see below)


3. Eyebrow pencil (Because the eyeshadow might mess up the eyebrow pencil)


4. Mascara (Because if I put it on before the eyeshadow, I'd get eyeshadow dust stuck in it).





This is just me, clearly there are other ways.What order should you put on eye makup? - eye liner, mascara, eyeshadow, coverup?
First put a coverup or some type of foundation down so that the eye shadow has something to stick to. Then do eye liner and blend it in. Then eye shadow, and go over that with a shadow brush to get rid of excess powder. Finish with mascara.
Eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Put mascara on last so you will know how much to put on. Eyeshadow first because its easiest. Put eyeliner on before mascara b/c it would mess up ur mascara job if u put eyeliner on last.
coverup, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara. The would cover your makeup if you put it on after. The eyeliner and the eyeshadow you can switch orders unless it's liquid cause then it wouldn't stick well on the eyeshadow and the mascara goes on last because otherwise the other makeup gets all stuck to it.
Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, concealer. I like to use a liquid liner with a brush on top of my eyeshadow and I use mascara second because it's just not as messy (I don't get it all over my hands while applying my eyeshadow). I typically don't use concealer or foundation, but when I do I put it on last in case I get any eye makeup on my face or lower eye area.
does it matter.


it's your decision don't let others make it for you
mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, cover up.
I've found if you put liner on first then shadow it softens up your look and gives you a subtleness. Then I put on mascara. It brings out your eyes but doesn't make you look like a monkey :).
EYESHADOW


EYELiNER


MASCARA..
You should put on any concealer first, then dust some loose powder to set. Then eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara. If you change up the order, it will interfere with application of the others.
gurl to me you put on foundation then you put on eye shadow the color of your eyes always goes best for me than you at you touchs like eye liner and dont put eyeliner all the way around you eyes you dont want to look like a gothic person do you then you put alot of mascara on over and over again it really gives you that smokey look plus bring makeup to school its always ok to make touch up thats just what girls do
Treat your face as a blank canvas...First put the foundation on, and or coverup...then seal the deal with a loose powder..follow that with blush, and or bronzer....THEN put on the liner, mascara, and lastly shadow...liner is way easier to apply before the mascara, so you dont ruin your lashes, and shadow is easier to put on after mascara so if you get mascara on your skin you can clean it off with a q tip and soap without ruining the shadow!shadow last....then lips with a lightly tinted gloss (almay)
eyeliner


eyeshadoe


mascara


cover up
Coverup


(Preferably Waterproof) Mascara


Eye Liner


Eye Shadow





You're less likely to mess up the previous steps this way, and coverup should always go on as a base. If you put on eye shadow last, it will cover up any minor flaws and you won't have to go through the hassle of reapplying it.
Primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyeliner, curl lashes, mascara. For me, it stays on best in this order.
usually, i put on coverup, then eyeshadow, then eye liner, then mascara becuz mascara smears alot and gets all over ur brushes
just the basic mascara
Honey, you only need all that if you're old or really ugly! Two coats of black mascara followed by a little (very little) charcoal eye liner goes a VERY long way.
eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, then coverup
base, blush, top eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lower eyeliner, loose powder
coverup,eye liner, eyeshadow, mascara. shadow after liner so it softens the look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention