Friday, December 11, 2009

Should i let my 11 yr old wear mascara and eye liner?

all my daughter's friends do, and she kinda wants to


Should i let my 11 yr old wear mascara and eye liner?
I think 11 is a good age to start getting curious about makeup and thankfully, that's all she's asking for is mascara and liner. I would definitely let her wear it but with moderation. Not too thick and not too dark. It's going to take practice until she's ready to move on to eye shadows and all that stuff. So yes, embrace the fact that she's wanting to explore her feminine side with makeup and assist her in wearing it the right way and the age appropriate way! Good luck!Should i let my 11 yr old wear mascara and eye liner?
that's around when i started and i piled it on like eyeshadow,bronze, black eyeliner, lip gloss, mascara, the works!!!!! but now i only wear macsara, eyeliner and skintone eyeshadow! so i would let her at 1st she may put alot on but in time shell realize that so much makeup is unnatractive! but if u dont want to let her, say ';yo not so much!'; and shell cut it down and realize its prettier! hope i hepled! sry if ididnt! %26lt;3
its up to you but I would limit the occasions like a school play or concert, a dance, or something like that. also limit the amount. like a tiny bit of mascara and eyeliner, and a lipstick close to her natural lip color so she doesnt look like a barbie. also show her how to use the products.
Of course. I have a girl turning 11 in a few weeks. She has always fooled around with makeup. So have all my nieces, ever since they were little girls. The older girls in the family would play ';make up'; with them. We dont let her go overboard with it or anything-but even i as the worlds most over-protective dad have no problem with little girls wearing make up.
yes, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of makeup,


just make sure she knows how to put it on and stuff, and make sure she doesn't put too much on, and you should be okay. if you dont let her do it, she will probably end up still putting it on because her friends are doing it.
I don't personally ever use mascara but, scine she wants to ok. I would say let her wear it; instead of just sayng no bring up some pictures on the internet of what you may find too much for her and show her. And possibility is she may start to not like it.
If she kinda wants to u should let her try yours before u get her own.


I wore it when I was 11, i got bullied alot though for it. But if all her friends are wearing it then shes probably fine. Its a good thing she asked u first instead of just going and doing it.
If that is what she wants to do i think you should let her ...


Im guessing by being 11 she is in year 7 or going into year 8 ,


So i think she probly wants to feel a bit more grown up as she is in high school now :)


x






NO it's not okay. I only started mascara at age 15 and I'm wearing the whole lot at age 19 now because i'm addicted to make up. I have about 20 lip glosses, 10 lipsticks, 10 mascara's, 200 shades of eye shadow...
I think you should be there when she puts it on.


Make sure she doesn't put on to much,


Because if she does at such a young age, she might end up putting on WAY to much when she's older.


But i think that if a lot of her friends do, you could let your daughter.
Not everyday only on a special occasion like a birthday or a going to movies with friends You dont want your daughter getting into make up too soon kids these days go around looking like little prosistutes trying to grow up too fast shes just a kid if she grows up too fast she'll be doing things at a later stage way to mature for her age!


Please listen!





Hope this helps!











Xo
yeah, you should. i started wearing makeup @ 12. if you don't let her, she'll probably sneak some eyeliner at school, and take it off before she gets home. so either way, she'll probably do it anyways.
Yes you should but make sure you see that she only puts it on lightly and let her practice on the weekend b4 school so it doesnt look bad if she does it in the morning not knowing wat to do......trust me
When I was 11 I wore mascara and a smudge of black eyeliner in the corners of my top and bottom lid. I think that's appropriate enough.
Yes ! And even if you won't let her, she will anyway.





Everyone else does. So yeah.. It's not really up to you, it;s her, to be honest. =]





x
well, if u have to ask...then prbly u should let her try it. I mean ure obviously not 100% against it so why not?





but try to limit it to special occasions
I was aloud to wear mascara and powder and gloss until I was in 8th grade.


And even then my mom made sure I looked my age.





I think 11 is too young.



mascara but not eyeliner
I would say yes but she should use a taupe or bronze (so she doesn't get a whore effect at that age)
OMG.. 11 is too young for make up n all.. ask her to concentrate more on her studies.. check if shes has a right friend circle
Yeah.But lightly on the eyeliner.
In my opinion, 11 is too young to be wearing make-up. I guess a little bit is fine %26gt;%26lt;;;, but just wait until she gets smudges that makes her eyes look like panda eyes x.o then she might actually not want to wear it anymore.
Yes! you realy should cause if you dont she might just do it any ways and that the age i started at
no
yehh you should..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention