Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies, do you think that mascara without eye liner looks nice? Yes or No?

I want to wear lighter make- up next year, do you think i should use a very fine sharpened eye liner or not even worry about it and just wear the mascara without the liner?Ladies, do you think that mascara without eye liner looks nice? Yes or No?
i think this depends highly on what your eye actually looks like.


if you have really thick, dark lashes and a very defined circular eye then generally mascara alone is ok.





however i am 1/2 japanese and have a really weird eye shape, plus my lashes are very light so i like to use eyeliner as well as mascara.





another thing that makes a HUGE difference is to use a lash curler - this opens up your eye and makes it look a lot bigger.Ladies, do you think that mascara without eye liner looks nice? Yes or No?
I wear mascara without any eyeliner, especially on the days where you want a really light look, and it works fine! I think it looks really light and fresh. You could try both out. If you find that putting on thin eyeliner with mascara doesn't give you the light look you want, then go for just mascara!





answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I do both depending on the look I'm going for. If I am wanting a lighter look I wear no eyeliner. If I want to get more definition on my eyes then I use eyeliner and mascara. It looks good either way.
yeah a fine line...put it on the bottom and the top just under the lash line it looks GGGRRREAAATTT
i think mascara without liner looks better.


it opens your eye and makes your lashes stand out more.
I wear mascara without eye liner. It looks fine.
yeah, it looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention