Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye-liner/mascara helpp!?

so on my top eyelid i use NYC liquid eyeliner and it doesnt let me down. but i use ';Special Eyes, eye liner pencil'; made by: RIMMEL London; on my bottom eye lashes and at the end of the day it ALWAYS gets removed. i dont rub my eyes or anything. any ideas? plusss, i use DEFINE-A-LASH Mascara on my top lashes and REVLON waterproof on the bottom. when i get home from school i realize that one of my products always ends up underneath my eyes, making me look tired and beaten up. when i try to use the REVLON on my top eye lashes, considering it's waterproof, i dont like how it works. it doesnt make them dark enough for my liking. any specific product ideas?! thanks %26lt;3Eye-liner/mascara helpp!?
sometimes when you get moistuiser or other products on your lashes your mascara can slip. try taking extra care round your eye area when you applying other productsEye-liner/mascara helpp!?
Use waterproof eyeliner and find a different brand for waterproof mascara. It seems that it's both products that are causing a problem, so you need to switch both.





For mascara, I suggest NYC waterproof mascara. When I wear it on my bottom lashes, it never smudges. Also try a waterproof eyeliner pencil by NYC.
Well any kind of eyliner or eye make-up comes off its impossibe to keep it there all day! believe me!
face it....all advertisment claim the products are ';waterproof'; but in reality they will all wear off after sweating or excessive rubbing. your best bet is to carry about a compact and a mirror in your purse and little makeup remover pads. if you're fast, you and sneak a look at your eyes in class (if you sit in the back) and use the pads and quickly remove the black spots under your eyes. if you REALLY don't wanna worry about the mess just line the upper eye and forget the mascara. just wear a lot of eyeshadow and no one will know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention