Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you prefer, Eye liner or mascara?

if you had to chose one or the other/ wDo you prefer, Eye liner or mascara?
With me being a transvestite, it's not a point of either / or.... It's BOTH...! And really, what is WRONG with g/g s (genetic girls) wearing BOTH as well..


Who says wearing both is incorrect.. Eyeliner ';highlights'; the eyes whereas mascara ';lengthens'; the lashes - two different entities wouldn't you say..?


Both do a different ';job'; and if that's incorrect to wear both at the same time, cosmetics companies wouldn't have created both products.


Being what I am, and darned proud of it, these two products, along with all other makeup, and apparel, are used as part of the ';process' and not ';Do I apply this, and eliminate that... Nope - all are used (and enjoyed) and all add to a woman';s ( and c/d s - t/v s - t/g s - t/s s) appearance..


Regards,


Rachelle In High HeelsDo you prefer, Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara is a must. Because eyeliner wouldn't look right without a coat of mascara, but you can wear mascara without eyeliner! I only wear eyeliner when I go out anyway.
eyeliner


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
hard question


i couldnt part with either


but if i absolutely had to then i would take the mascara but miss my eye liner :(
Mascara
Mascara
Mascara
EYELINER
eye liner definately!
mascara
eyeliner.
eyeliner



Mascara.. by far! I really need it! xD
eye liner!
Eyeliner, I couldn't live without that stuff well maybe I could lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention