Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye liner && mascara question?

okay so when i put mascara and eye liner on in the morning before school....it seems by like 4th period its already a little dark under my eyes like it comes off and rubs...and i dont touch my eyes...can anyone tell me how to get this to stop?





and also...my eyeliner comes off my bottom lid every fast....like by 1st period....can anyone tell me how to make the eye liner stay on longer??





thanks =]Eye liner %26amp;%26amp; mascara question?
get better eyeliner. I use revlon and i love it.





Also, put a little powder, i put a neutral colored eyeshadow right under my eyes where the eyeliner rubs off, and it stops it from happening.Eye liner %26amp;%26amp; mascara question?
If you have oily skin, your makeup will always be more likely to run. You can compensate for this by wearing waterproof eyeliner and mascara. You can also try using powder eyeshadow as eyeliner, and apply the powder wet. You can dip a wet brush in the powder or dip the sponge applicator in the powder, either way. Some people get good results with this. Revlon ColorStay eyeliners are very good and cost about 10 dollars. Liquid eyeliner is another option, and you can try any brand of this, but lots of people like MAC. Some people are very good at applying it, but I'm not so I don't wear it. It takes a lot of practice and can take a lot of time too. I just don't have the talent for it. You can also make up your eyes by lining only the top lid and putting mascara on only the top lashes. If you watch What Not To Wear, Stacy London wears her eye makeup this way and it looks good. It makes her eyes look wide open. Also, carry a few Q-tips in your purse so you can run them under your bottom lashes at lunchtime and get rid of the smearing.
get waterproof mascara!! it stays on for DAYS!! believe me ive experinced it!
try mac cosmetics powerpoint eye pencil, its worked wonders for me and its waterproof. Its a little pricey for an eyeliner but you get your moneys worth
%26gt;%26gt;the eyeliner you currently have prob isnt the best 4 u. certain eyeliners smudge n it sux. u might just have 2 keep trying new ones till u find one thats right 4 u. if ur using a pencil eyeliner, thn thats prob y its coming off soo quickly. try {Loreal Carbon Black}; it won't smear n it dsn't go away. it a twsit up kind.


%26gt;%26gt;new mascara would probably help w/ the smudging. u should get {Fiberwig}...its in a red tube w/ eyes on it. it will not smugde n it makes ur eyelashes look way longer...


[not 2 sound like a commercial or nething]
I had the same prob, just get waterproof =]
This never happens to me with my mascara...perhaps you need to switch brands??





I don't know anyone whose eyeliner doesn't come of the bottom rim of their eyes when they use a pecil-liner, though. Your best bet for that, as far as I know, is a liquid eyeliner. It was more difficult for me than my pencil-liner for the first few days after the switch, but it worked a whole lot better and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly if you have any trouble with it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention