Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have difficulty with eye liner and mascara.?

Whenever I use a liquid eye liner, I use waterproof. That makes it very hard to correct mistakes at 5:30 in the morning. I like liquid because its dark, but I tend to stay away from it because it chips so easily. That makes my makeup look very bad. Using an eye pencil, I know, is so much easier. It's simple to correct mistakes. The only two problems with pencil is that it's hard for me to smudge it, and I just can't get it dark enough. Is it the brand of eye liner that I use? Could you suggest a kind that would do a better job?


Now with the mascara. I use that in waterproof as well. Right now, I use the Wet n' Wild volumizing and lengthing mascara. My eyelashes are very short, and I don't want to use false eye lashes. Anyway, mascaras I use always clump up and my mascara always ends up looking awful. Can anyone suggest a brand name for mascaras that are waterproof, and are made to lengthen and thicken lashes?I have difficulty with eye liner and mascara.?
i dont think it really matters what kind of mascara it only matters how much you put on. if you want your lashes to look longer then you need to put one layer on first and then wait until it drys and put another layer on to make it look longer and darker.


at least thats what i doI have difficulty with eye liner and mascara.?
For eyeliner. Use GEL eyeliner.


Believe me. It's amazing.


It stays put all day, but you can just wet a q tip and correct all mistakes. You can even smudge it before it sets for that sexy smokey eye look. I loooooooveeeee my gel liner. You HAVE to try it.


The ones I use are a bit pricey but they last forever. You should invest, trust me, you won't regret it!


Try MAC fluidline. You can find it at any MAC cosmetics store or online at maccosmetics.com. It's 14 dollars or so.


OR you can try the Bobbi Brown gel liner. I forget what it's called but it works ggreat!!!








As for mascara, try a department store one. I use Lancome Definicils. It is a miracle in a tube. Its 28 dollars. But wowowow my lashes are SO LONG! It comes in waterproof and not.





GOOD LUCK.


IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS EMAIL ME!
For mascara use any of the new ones that have the new brush cover girl started it with lash exact it is in their new


Queen line it is great some of my friends prefer other brands but we all use the ones with the new brush


I have the same problem you do I have very short and not too many eye lashes and this one works for me I put on about five or six coats but because of the new brush all of my lashes stay separate
For eyeliner i use revlon colorstay and it gets and stays very dark, and mascara try nyc's and run the brush under water then put it back in the bottle then use it(no clumps)!!!


Hope I helped!
wet n' wild is very cheap stuff. If you get a better brand it won't clump up like that. I liek the Covergirl Fantasic or something.... it comes in a purple bottle and Queen Latefah does the commericals for it...
for your eyeliner. the liquid eye liner is my fav. too. but i dont use the water proof because its easier to get off if you mess up and to me. it works the same as water proof. and it must be the brand because for my bottom eye lid, i use a pencill type thing. its not really pencil that you sharpen, you twist it and more comes up. its kind of wierd but that works great. it is just as dark as the liquid. also, remember you can buy different shades of black so that could be your problem. for my mascara, i use Estee lauder. its a designer that are in stands in macy's and JcPenny it works great it spreads my eyelashes up and it doesnt clump. i buy the small one because every month i get a new one so it doesnt clump. the older it gets the more clumpier it can get. so you can also try to get a new mascara tube and brush. it makes my eye lashes thick and long. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention