Friday, December 4, 2009

What is a good mascara and eye liner

I need a really good black eye liner that wont smudge or run and the same in a mascara...any recommendations?What is a good mascara and eye liner
I am a big fan of Dior right now all of their mascaras are great, good length, great staying power, the Dior Diorshow Iconic, is great it just came out and you can only get it at Nordstrom, but your lashes get instant curl and they are soft and supply, I haven't had any raccoon eyes.





On the eye liners, I love the Laura Mercier Kohl pencils, I know you are saying pencil, but they don't budge for where you put them, you can smoke them out, they have a great array of colors, and they are soft on your delicate eyes.





Good Luck!!!What is a good mascara and eye liner
I use Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner %26amp; it works pretty well, but i definitely recommend Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara, it's my all-time favorite.
Covergirl Lash Blast in WATERPROOF.





Eyeliners - Revlon Colorstay (including their liquid one; their twist ups are waterproof), Almay (twist up)
K no if your eyelashed are long dont use lash blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention