Friday, December 11, 2009

Favourite mascara and eye liner?

I'm having difficulties finding a mascara that makes my lashes long and full, and trouble finding eyeliner that lasts all day and wont fade!


I rarely have access to MAC and Sephora, so don't bother mentioning those, lol.


thanks =]


xFavourite mascara and eye liner?
so you have to go to a drugstore or do you have access to department stores too?





I'll just stick with drugstore lol. Mascara: anything by maybelline. They make great mascaras and I think you'd like the lash stiletto. otherwise covergirl's lashblast. OH! Loreal's telescopic is great.





Eyeliner...nothing really compares to my mac eyekohl...maybelline has some glimmersticks or something sticks...I cant remember the name fully! Sorry, but those are pretty good. LOREAL H.I.P. liners will be the best though.Favourite mascara and eye liner?
Mascara~





* Great Lash (pink bottle with green cap) Its amazing! it makes your eyelashed longer, doesnt clump... gives amazing volume





* Revlon Fabulash mascara... not as good as great lash but close...mostly gives you lashes volume... but does everything else also








Eyeliner~





I don't really use eyeliner unless I feel like it





* Victoria's Secret liquid eyeliner works soooo good! Doesn't smudge that often... if it does smudge, easy to fix eyeliner!!!





Just make sure you know how to apply eyeliner, most girls dont put it on right and they look trampy... any girl will tell you the same thing :)





good luck and hope you find what you are looking for :)
Mascara: CoverGirl LashBlast. Awesome volume, no clumps.


Eyeliner: Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner. Glides on smooth, stays all day.


Both can be found at drugstores for cheap.





Hope this helps! :)
EYELINER


A) Definer a line or Unstoppable by Maybelline


B) Urban Decay 24/7


C) Revlon Colorstay





MASCARA


A) Lash Blast (Mostly volume)


B) Maybelline Lash Stiletto (length)
Lancome mascara is incredible. It makes your eyelashes super long and full and lasts longer than other mascara because you don't have to apply as much to get the result you want.


Laura Mercier eyeliner is great.
im just like you.





for super long full lashes try rimmel london sexy curves! it's totally amazing!





for eyeliner i like the wet n wild creme eyeliner. it comes with a little brush and in a pot, it doesn't BUDGE at ALL!
i would recommend urban decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner..its the best yet its pricey (16$) at ulta.or mabeline define a line eyeliner that's also Very good..as for mascara i would say mabeline colossal volume express,or lash blast...there both very good...i hope i helped
I had such a hard time finding a good eyeliner. I know you said not to say Mac, but I got Mac eyeliner in Teddy Brown and it's amazing. It stays on all day %26amp; hardly ever smudges. I've also gone through a lot of mascaras. I like CoverGirl Exact Eyelights, Maybelline XXL Curl Power %26amp; Maybelline Lash Stilleto. Hope I helped!


:)
Loreal Double Extension Mascara


Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black Brown %26amp; Black (staple basics in my make-up bag)
cover girl lash blast for mascara


and maybalene(sorry for the spelling) has a new liquid eye liner called stiletto

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention