Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best kind of eye liner ? What is the best kind of mascara?

Give me some names of good makeup and eye liner and mascaraWhat is the best kind of eye liner ? What is the best kind of mascara?
quickliner for eyes-clinique


define a lash mascara- maybelline new york





my sister uses these and it works great





answer mine too please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What is the best kind of eye liner ? What is the best kind of mascara?
Liquid Eyeliner; I think the best is probably Collection 2000. It's cheap, but good quality and it stays on all day. The applicator is a great size and shape for applying it evenly. It's 拢3.99 I think, possibly 拢2.99





Pencil Eyeliner; Barry M. There's so many colours, it works really well, and that's lost of different versions of it. Like, there's some with glitter in and one chunky soft one that can be used on cheeks and lips too, and one that's like a twist up crayon. 拢2.95 to 拢.45, depending on which you want





Mascara; Eyeko mascara is really good for your eyelashes, it promotes growth and strenghtens them and stuff, and it's a really nice strong colour. 拢5, I believe
for eyeliner i would suggest the lineworks waterproof liquid eyeliner by Maybelline if you are looking for liquid. But if you are looking for pencil i would suggest the perfect blend eyeliner by covergirl.


for mascara i would suggest...well great lash by maybelline is great and is America's #1 mascara so i would either suggest that or Define-A-Lash庐 Volume Waterproof Mascara and Define-a-Lash庐 Waterproof Lengthening Mascara. I would use a little of both at the same time to get volume and extra length. Maybelline has more then 25 types of mascaras that all work really well. I would say that almost all mascaras from maybelline will work. MAC has great products. Lancome, and L'oreal Paris has great products too!!!!!
My favorite eyeliner is Revlon Colorstay in the color black brown. I don't know what color eyes you have, but mine are dark brown and this eyeliner seems to make them look pretty and give my eyes sort of a smokey look.





For mascara I would recommend Diorshow if you don't mind paying a little more, but if you are looking for something you can get from wal-mart, I would recommend almay triple action mascara. It is pretty and is also good for your eyelashes so they stay full and lush longer.





Hope I was of some help. :)
For eyeliner, maybelline define-a-line is amazing, it goes one like silk!





For mascara try Diorshow mascara, its heavenly! But its kinda costly it retails for about 25 bucks at sephora.





If you don't want to invest in that, try covergirl lashblast.
For mascara Maybelline is the best!!!! :)
My two favorite eyeliners are Le Kohl eyeliner by L'Oreal...and my other favorite on is Colorstay by Revlon...the best mascara is the one from Maybelline...the one with the pink tube and green lid =]
Le Kohl eyeliner by L'Oreal


Benefit BadGal Lash mascara
Revlon Colorstay eyeliners %26amp; any covergirl mascara! I highly recommend you try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention