Sunday, December 13, 2009

My mom won't let me wear mascara or eye liner help!?

I m in 6th grade and i am 12 my mom thinks mascara and eyeliner make you look older and and I will get in trouble if i wear it. is that true?My mom won't let me wear mascara or eye liner help!?
yeah 12 is a little too young to be wearing alot makeup, but you can go ask your mom if its ok to just wear mascara and lipgloss. thats not too bad, and it doesn't make you look olderMy mom won't let me wear mascara or eye liner help!?
keep them both in your back pack and put it on in the morning at school. your young so u shouldnt wear alot of makeup but mascara and a lil eyeliner is no big deal just dont over do it. and u can take up off b4 u come home from school she will never kno!
Well itll make you look older which is good, i believe you would agree with me haha. And you wont get in trouble. Theres this one girl at my school who wears bright green eyeshadow and nothing happens But dont overdue it if your going to wear it. Your only in 6 th grade.


But im in 8th grade so haha(:


good luck sweetie%26lt;3
Okay 1- you are not going to get in trouble just because you look older... that's kind of ridiculous. And 2- you don't need mascara or eye liner when you're 12! I'm sorry but just don't worry about it yet. As you get older you'll feel like you need more make up and I can't imagine how much you would be wearing when you're like 18. keep your face clean and fresh as long as you can! You don't need it now. Little girls that wear makeup are just trying too hard...
12 really is too young. Wait until you're 13 or 14
Well your in sixth grade, it's pushing it. But if you really want to, how about you settle with your mom. Just pick one, i would go with the mascara it's moe natural for a 6th grader, :)
it all depends on how you already look and if you wear it properly. dont go overboard with it because it might give people the impression that YOU ARE trying to look older or that your trying too hard. try putting it on lightly and see how it looks..maybe show your mom and see what she thinks. hope i helped!
I had the same exact problem when i was in 6th grade i couldnt wear eyeliner or mascara but you are in 6th grade soo you dont really need it why dont you go 2 more years without it and show off your natural beauty and when you are in like 8th grade then talk to ur mom about it%26lt;3
Yes it does make you look older .Listen to your Mother
It depends. If you start to exadurate your make-up it can look bad and sloppy...trust me. If you wear it because you need it, then it will look nice. Remember your mother is just trying to help you. I know people say it a lot, but the truth is, it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention